A Corn Dog Machine will have everyone begging for that crunchy delicious corn dog. One of the all-time favorite treats from the county fair is a corn dog. This corn dog maker bakes the hot dog instead of frying. This corn dog machine also works great for making other appetizing goodies besides baked corn dog such as, Sausage-On-A-Stick, fudge puppies and cheese on a stick. There’s nothing corny about this corn dog making machine, purchase yours today.
- Production is about five waffles every three minutes
- 1660 watts, 120 volts.
- Two year parts warranty.
Fudge Puppies and Baked Corn Dogs are an all-time Midway favorite!
For Fudge Puppies:
- Simply fill each of the five cavities level with waffle mix batter.
- Next, put one of the white paper Setterstix into the batter and turn or twist it.
- Then let the stick rest in the groove.
- Close the lid tightly and rotate 180 degrees so that the batter will fill the two cavities.
- The expansion during the cooking process will grasp the stick tightly.
- When the 3 minute cook cycle is over, remove the Waffles-on-a-Stick - trim off the "parting line overflow" and repeat.