- A Great Space Saver
- Perfect For Long Sized Objects
- Wonderful Way To Spotlight Merchandise
The Triple Basket Stand is very eye-catching to the public and consumers. Plan on displaying in an area or multiple areas and increasing sales by record highs. These display stands are great for spotlighting products on sale, new arrivals, or even discounted merchandise. Add a little warmth into your merchandising displays. Order Yours Today!.
- Basket Dimension - 14.5"W x 11.5"D x 14"H.
- Dimensions: 25"D x 36"H
- Sturdy Round Base
- Easy to assemble
- Use for many items
- Merchandise in many areas of store
- Sign frame and clip on sign holders included
Regardless of what kind of business you manage, wicker basket displays can add charm to your merchandise displays while still providing convenience for your customers. If you’re not familiar with wicker basket displays which are similar to wooden barrel displays, check out the four points below to get an idea of how these rustic retail display fixtures can work for your business.
1. Choosing Wicker Baskets Instead of Plastic of Glass Containers Like wooden barrels, wicker baskets offer a “look” that neither plastic containers nor glass containers can achieve. Traditional plastic containers and glass containers are popular retail display fixtures because they’re versatile and durable, and they’re available in a variety of sizes, shapes, styles, and colors. However, wicker basket displays offer a charming visual appeal that no plastic container or glass jar can accomplish. These baskets are just as versatile as their plastic and glass counterparts, but they add a rustic look that works well with many establishments’ décor.
2. Determining the Wicker Baskets Best for Your Business When you think about wicker baskets, you might be tempted to think of a simple basket made of a wicker material; however, wicker baskets are available in various sizes and shapes and you can find them with accessories like racks and stands. These factors work together to help you create the best wicker basket display for your business.
When determining how to move forward with your wicker basket display, think about:
1.The type of wicker basket display you’d like to create for your business.
2.At which point in your store you want to situate your display of wicker baskets.
3.The types of merchandise you want your wicker display baskets to hold and display. You’ll find more information below on the last two points, but let’s talk about the first one for now. If you’d like your wicker display to be simple, consider creating a display that includes only one or two baskets. You can use these baskets individually, or purchase them with racks designed to hold them. If you’d like a more elaborate display of wicker baskets, consider purchasing racks with two, three, or even four baskets. This number of baskets allows you to hold and display much more merchandise.
3. Positioning Your Wicker Baskets Simply put, you can position your basket display anywhere you’d like. All you have to do is make sure:
•You have enough space for the display – whether it be one basket or an entire wicker basket display rack – to sit.
•Wherever you position the display, your customers have convenient access to the merchandise within the baskets.
•The merchandise within the baskets is similar to the merchandise elsewhere in the display area. (For example, if you manage a convenience store, you probably don’t want to fill your baskets with candy bars and then situate the display in the canned soup aisle.)
4. Choosing the Merchandise for Your Wicker Baskets Just as where you place your display is entirely up to you, what you put in your display is entirely up to you. However, these tips can help get you started when it comes to figuring out what merchandise to fill your baskets with:
•Think about the size and weight capacity of your baskets and compare that to the size and weight of the items you want to fill your baskets with.
•Think about the amount of display space you have to work with. If you’re working with a tight space, you don’t want to fill your baskets with very large items.
•Think about the display space in terms of what kinds of merchandise is normally displayed in the space. For example, you might want to use your baskets to create a POP display; this means you’ll want to fill the baskets with typical POP items and not, say, boxes of spaghetti pasta.