Root Beer SnoCone Syrup is a dark brown flavor addition you can add to your shakes, frozen ice chips, icee machines and more. This one gallon container will give you approximately 96 servings. One serving equals to about eight fluid ounces. The root beer flavor is a popular one to have in your concessions or food truck on a hot summer's day at the fair, carnivals or for outdoor birthday parties. No mixing required of the sweet and delicious liquids. If root beer is not the flavor of choice, check out our other flavors while you continue to shop. Buying options, please select the one gallon or the case of four for your purchase today.
- Choose a 1 gallon container or a case of 4 Gallons
- No mixing required
- Use on Snow Cones, for Shake Flavoring or Shaved Ice
- Approximately 96 Servings Per Container
- Serving Size 8 Fluid Ounces
- Approximately 60 - 70 Sno-Kone Servings Per Gallon
- Works well with gallon syrup pump